Week 5 Student Blogging Challenge

Hello readers 🙂

In my last post I asked you, readers to finish my story off and I have received a comment from Rian Prestwich. He has finished my story off for me and this is what Rian added to:

Charlie was a little girl. She was small, smart and she loved plants and animals.

She was walking in a park with her sister Laura with her backpack on her back.  Suddenly, she spotted a new species called red flamingo and she was so happy. Then she walked over to the side of the lake and she saw a spotted tadpole. She looked in her backpack and she had a net in it to catch all of these unknown species.

When she looked back in the water she could feel herself starting to turn into a bear

This is what Rian commented:

and she grew to 6 feet tall, covered in thick hair and she roared out of fear as she was scared and a huge bear! She looked to her right and saw some other bears looking at her, wondering what was wrong. Her first instinct was to run. She decided to…

He asked me to finish his off now and this is what I wrote:

run as fast as she could, and she was now in a lot of stress to try to get away from all of this mess. As she was running she saw a cave in the forest and she thought that if she hid in there they wouldn’t  see her. Laura ( The big sister)  didn’t know what was happening and she was chilling out not knowing that there were lots of gigantic bears behind her. She turned at the exact time she SCREAMED as loud as possible and ran back home. 

What did she do at home?

Please comment or respond 🙂

2 thoughts on “Week 5 Student Blogging Challenge

1. … to find out that it was a school day and she was going to be too late to go to the excursion! ¨How am I going to get there?¨ she said….

2. This is fabulous, students collaborating to complete a story together. Looking forward to reading what happens at home. Mrs P